Terms & Conditions- New Look Carpet Care Ltd (NLCC)
Acceptance of our survey/quotation shall be deemed as agreement to the following terms and conditions.
1) NLCC always endeavours to provide the best service and advice for our customers at all times. Expectations and likely cleaning results will be made clear at the time of quote.
2) Cancellations should be made at least 48 hours prior to the job date. All cancellations made within 48 hours will be charged at 50% of the original quote.
3) The customer shall be responsible for the removal of all furniture, goods and breakables for the purpose of cleaning. NLCC will not accept responsibility for any damage caused to furniture not removed by the customer unless damage has occurred as a direct result of negligence during the cleaning procedure.
4) Due to health and safety and to prevent damage to furniture, it is accepted that stationary items deemed too heavy for one person to move such as metal framed upholstery, large beds, televisions, side cabinets, book cases, wall units, filing cabinets etc will remain in place and no cleaning will be carried out beneath these items. Such items will be carefully cleaned around.
5) All spots and stains will be treated during the cleaning process but complete removal cannot be guaranteed.
6) NLCC will not be held responsible for any colour or texture change caused by a reaction to existing residue from previously used cleaning products.
7) Draught marks (black lines around the carpet edges) attract an additional labour and material cost. Any extra cost for such treatment will be made clear at the quote stage.
8) Liability cannot be accepted for colour run or migration in upholstered furniture due to manufacturers using non-colourfast dyes or markers in frames, trimmings, padding, stuffing, piping sewing threads, linings and valances.
Post Cleaning Advice
1) To speed up drying times, and weather permitting, keep internal doors and windows open to encourage air movement. During cooler winter months turn central heating on and open windows slightly to let moisture escape.
2) Furniture protectors should not be removed until you are sure that the carpets are completely dry. Wood dyes and furniture studs may otherwise permanently stain your carpet.
3) Take care when walking from damp carpets onto hard floor surfaces as moisture may cause surfaces to become slippery, especially when wearing overshoes.
4) We recommend that you treat any future stains with our spot and stain remover. Otherwise use water to dilute the staining and absorb with kitchen towel. Avoid the use of proprietary cleaning products as they can reduce the effectiveness of professional treatment and can cause permanent staining, colour loss and texture change.
If you have any queries or require advice please do not hesitate to contact us on 01276 489567 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be a time where our customers may not be completely satisfied.
To ensure that we are able to put things rights as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction.
As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards.
In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can so that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible. Either call us on 01276 489567, or email us email@example.com. We aim to respond within 24 hours of receiving your complaint and where possible, will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised.
Where we are unable to resolve your complaint using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Ombudsman Services Ltd for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact 0333 241 3209 or via their website http://www.disputeresolutionombudsman.org/which-trusted-traders-partnership/ ‘